Our “State of the art” facility, helps to know what you’re looking for when you need our services.
“We have the tools & talent to get your vehicle back to pre-accident condition or better!!”
ABOUT PAINTERS AUTO BODY
- We have been in Business for over 25 years,
- We are Family Owned and Operated,
- Our staff is both ASE and iCar Certified,
- Currently employed are 5 Body Techs & 2 Paint Techs,
- We strive to meet cost effective timely repairs,
- Just a couple minutes East of downtown Queen Creek.
When you come to our shop, we have 2 certified specialist’s who will assess your car’s damage and create a comprehensive report using one of our state of the art computerized estimating systems.
We send your damage quote to your insurance company for quick approval. (if applicable). This is the same stage where parts are ordered for the repair.
- Parts Removal
After appropriate approval, we begin removing all damaged components.
“Quality, Integrity, and Service are of the up-most importance to us!” —Janet Painter
- Frame Assessment
Once we have removed all the damaged components, we then assess the frame to ensure it still meets factory quality & measurements.
Something we enjoy, seeing your car come back together as if nothing happened with new parts.
- Prep & Paint
At this point your car goes through a detailed inspection during prep, this way you have a final product worthy of saying it came to our shop to be fixed.
- Drive Responsibly
- Always Wear a Seatlbelt
- No Texting While driving…